Open Positions @ SIT
The User Experience Designer will integrate UX best practices into our current and future development efforts. The UX Designer will work with cross-functional teams to ensure the creation of engaging, positive user experiences and intuitive interfaces for digital solutions created for our customers. The UX Designer will define the visual and interactive user experience for products that play a central role in future development efforts. The User Experience Designer will establish User Experience design standards, guidelines and strategies that serve as the foundation for creating cohesive experiences and champion the integration of these concepts within SIT and will constantly look to build upon this foundation as the concept of User Experience matures within the organization. The UX Designer will be a liaison for various UX development verticals within company.
- 5+ years UX design experience in software development
- Experience in advocating and successfully integrating UX and UX best practices within an organization
- Experience creating and implementing standards
- Experience leading projects and building consensus with multiple stakeholders and cross-functional teams
- Exceptional design skills with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to create wireframes as well as visually design comprehensive layouts or “comps”
- Strong verbal and written communication and collaboration skills with fluency in UX, business, and technology and an ability to present complex ideas in understandable ways Understanding of software development life cycle and development practices
- The ability to scope and estimate efforts accurately, prioritize tasks and goals independently and rapidly produce deliverables
- Define goals and requirements in collaboration with product managers and stakeholders.
- Define visual and interactive user experiences.
- Work effectively with cross-functional teams to ensure that designs are successfully created and implemented to achieve the user goals.
- Help to build and advocate the development of standards and guidelines that serve as the foundation for designing cohesive experiences.
- Align decisions and ideas with high-level organizational strategies and objectives and work with other leaders in the organization to ensure alignment with other current and planned projects.
- Participate in projects to conceive and design intuitive, engaging design solutions for a range of user experiences including websites, product user interfaces and/or other digital initiatives, and all points in between (wireframes, flows, mockups, and visual prototypes).
- Ensure continuous and collaborative communication between design, architecture, and development and business teams to ensure crisp integration of front-end design to back-end functionality.
- Develop competitive and complementary design strategies to ensure a “best approach” design with every project.
- Create and evaluate interaction models, user task flows, screen designs, and UI details that promote ease of use and optimize the user experience.
- Define and prioritize design schedules for multiple project initiatives (planning, evaluating, organizing, and integrating of projects).
- Stay abreast of changing UX design technologies, as well as corporate, organization, and industry standards to ensure leading-edge interpretation and execution of design applications on all platforms.
At SIT, we are committed to providing a workplace that is inclusive and diverse by fostering an accessible environment, where all employees, clients, and visitors feel valued, respected and supported. Should you require this job posting in an accessible format, please contact us at
email@example.com and we will work with you to accommodate your needs.
If you have the necessary skills and experience, please forward your resume to
We thank all individuals who apply, please no phone calls. Only those who
are called for interviews will be contacted. We keep all resumes on file for one year.